It's Summer, Now What?
The kids are out of school, and fun is much needed for everyone!
Here are some things to keep your family's summer entertaining!
1) Take a Road Trip- It's a great way to have everyone together for quality time. Just pick up and go!
2) Plan a Volleyball Game- Play in your backyard or at a nearby park. Invite neighbors and friends
3) Movie Night- Have popcorn and ice cream sundaes. Pile everyone on the den couches. Maybe even watch old home movies.
4) Go Swimming- Slip n slide, sprinkler, neighborhood pool, lake, boat etc. Get in the water!
5) Camping- Grab your tent, fishing pole, and s'mores. Set up a campfire.
6) Bar-b-que or Grill Out- Invite family, friends, and neighbors. Plug in that boom box, grab a burger and enjoy chatting with great company.
7) Flashlight Tag- For when the kids are bored/bothering you. Round up the cul de sac and give them some flash lights. They will be gone for hours.
8) Water Balloon Fight- It's hot out there and this fun game will cool everyone down. The adults can join in too.
9) Tie Dye T-Shirts- The kits are found at Wal-Mart. Grab some old t-shirts and lay it out in the driveway.
10) Summer Camp- So mom and dad can have some date nights and the kids are having a blast. The best of both worlds!
Thinking about doing some traveling? The Fairview Inn would love to have you! There is something here for everyone!
734 Fairview Street